Don't forget these...
Love your sparkle and shine but don't want the guilt of plastic confetti? We've got great news for you! Metallic Eco Confetti get it's sparkle and shine from the cellulose of responsibly farmed eucalyptus trees and will break down just like a leaf.
Metallic Eco Confetti is:
- 1cm in diameter with a hexagonal shape
- Home compostable which means it breaks down in any environment without the need for commercial compost or recycling plants.
- Non toxic and even certified for cosmetic use so it’s safe to use on your skin
- Very stable and will not biodegrade on your shelf. The confetti will breakdown when in contact with soil or waste environments where micro-organisms are present
- Flammable (keep away from open fire and direct heat sources).
Questions regarding this product
How much Confetti will I need?
For info on how much confetti to purchase for your event, consult our comprehensive guide here.
How long does this product take to biodegrade and decompose?
The confetti will breakdown when in contact with soil or waste environments where micro-organisms are present. There are so many factors that go into decomposition that we can't give an exact time frame. In compost and landfill conditions we have found that the colour will fade in roughly 1 week leaving the cellulose layer which will take a further 2-3 weeks to completely break down. The confetti will take longer to break down in dry conditions.
Where can I find more information about sustainability and the eco status of this product?
Read all about our impact and sustainability promises here.