Don't forget these...
High quality Eco Confetti Rice Paper is currently on sale to make way for new confetti options. Buy now or you may miss out as we will not be replacing this confetti.
Water soluble Rice Paper Eco Confetti is perfect for venues where confetti, flower petals or rice may not generally be allowed. Beautiful in photographs with its fluttery fall but also thin enough to dissolve with rain within a few hours!
Rice Paper Eco Confetti is:
- 2cm x 5cm in diameter with a rectangular shape
- Easily dissolved by water rain
- Produced from FSC certified sustainable plant materials
- Non toxic
- Best used outdoors and away from walkways as it can leave a slippery film when first wet
- Not suitable for use in rain as it may colour clothing when first wet.
- Flammable (keep away from open fire and direct heat sources).
Questions regarding this product
How much Confetti will I need?
For info on how much confetti to purchase for your event, consult our comprehensive guide here.
How long does this product take to biodegrade and decompose?
The confetti will breakdown when in contact with soil or waste environments where micro-organisms are present. There are so many factors that go into decomposition that we can't give an exact time frame. In compost and landfill conditions we have found that the colour will fade in roughly 1 week leaving the cellulose layer which will take a further 2-3 weeks to completely break down. The confetti will take longer to break down in dry conditions.
Where can I find more information about sustainability and the eco status of this product?
Read all about our impact and sustainability promises here.